this replaces niv with nix flakes, attempting to preserve the old
structure as much as possible. Notable caveats:
- I'm not sure if flake inputs expose version information anywhere, so
the version in pkgs/mattermost/default.nix is now hardcoded.
Confusingly, this appears to trigger a rebuild. Maybe I've missed something.
- a lot of the old-style host.nix & deploy.nix machinery in nix-hexchen
does not work with flakes, and their newer replacements are not exposed
by upstream; I've put basic imitations of the relevant parts in this repo
- (in particular, directories in hosts/ won't become deployable configs
- parts of the code are now probably more complicated than they'd have to be
- old variables names were preserved; confusingly, this means the flake
inputs are still called "sources"
lots of fancy new stuff, but most importantly: we no longer import all
of my user config, just the very base.
none of that fancy stuff is active right now, this should mostly be a
no-op unless we do the same restructure that i have just done in my
nixfiles here as well.
I am no longer comfortable with putting resources into this project and
therefore request to be removed from all infrastructure. I am still
happy to help out with software I set up, but I will no longer actively
maintain any services. As far as possible, I will remove myself from all
access groups or other privileged positions related to this project.
Essentially, I'm stepping down as a maintainer. I still reserve the
right to make changes via the established change processes (Merge
Requests as well as Issues in the meta-repositories), but I will no
longer make direct changes to infrastructure without going through those